Sebring Regional Airport is open to the public.
The airport is located approximately six miles east of downtown Sebring Florida.
The airport was built in 1940 and named Hendricks Field. It was used by the US Army Air Corps to train flight crews for the B-17 Flying Fortress during WW II.
In 1946 the airport was acquired by the City of Sebring to operate as a civilian airfield.